500 red quinoa (you can also add bulghur and quinoa at 50/50 ratio) 2 small cucumbers
2 small white onions
½ small bunch of cilantro
20 sprigs of parsley
5 sprigs of mint
3 tbsp lime juice
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
To make the tabbouleh:
- Cook quinoa (and possibly bulghur) for 15 min (ratio quinoa/water – 1 to 2). Once cooked, put into a salad bowl and leave aside to chill.
- Wash and thinly slice the herbs, add to quinoa and mix well.
- Wash and thinly chop cucumbers, radish and onions
- Mix lemon juice and olive oil, add to quinoa and mix well
- Place tabbouleh into small serving bowls and decorate with sliced vegetables and the remaining sprigs of cilantro
From Madame Figaro, 18-19 July 2014, Section Lifestyle Spécial cuisine d’été